Accreditation Is Important
Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Kaplan Career Institute in Boston (Charlestown), MA is accredited by:
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools
and Colleges (ACCSC)
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302
Arlington, VA 22201
Kaplan Career Institute in Boston (Charlestown), MA is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
Kaplan Career Institute, Boston (Charlestown), MA campus is approved under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code, to train eligible persons and veterans.
Approvals and Memberships
- Kaplan Career Institute, Charlestown Campus, is licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Education.
- Kaplan Career Institute is approved by the National Association for Health Professionals to administer Medical Assistant Registration Examinations.
- Career College Association (CCA)
- Massachusetts Association of Private Career Schools (MAPCS)
- Massachusetts Better Business Bureau